DYNAV (DYnamic NAVigation) courses deliver next generation resilient navigation methods to reduce risk for fast response craft undertaking dynamic, high-speed marine operations.
DYNAV MANAGER - 1 day course
The DYNAV MANAGER course gives a concise background and understanding of the next generation resilient navigation methods to enhance performance and reduce risk for fast response craft undertaking dynamic, high-speed marine operations.
DYNAV MANAGER - Sessions include:
- Introduction to DYNAV and fleet risk management
- Understanding the Risks
- DYNAV Methodology and the Training approach
- Fleet Implementation
- Continuous Improvement / resilience
DYNAV MANAGER - Who should attend?
- Decision makers
- RIB & HSC navigators
- Senior coxswain
- Operations managers & officers
- Training managers
- Health & Safety professionals
- Navigation system designers & suppliers
- Simulation system developers
For further information email email@example.com
Or telephone Julie Arthur on 01202 443798
1 day course relevant to decision makers in the RIB & HSC sector.
398-400 Holdenhurst Road
John Haynes - Operations Director
+44 (0)1202 443798
Trevor Dobbins - Technical Director
+44 (0)7739 385282
Jon Hill - Training Director
+44 (0)7917 320942